85 XP/15x Drops/50x Kinah

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

here are some things that i think about

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: here are some things that i think about   Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:12 am

well this is a few bugs, missing mobs, and a couple suggestions

1.most of the donation items should be oobtainable but should be hard to get as well so that donating only allows people to get the items faster then everyone else, as the lvl 50 pvp gear and weapons, if u dont have them u will lose now matter what, and not even make a dent in other person. should be able to have some fair play.

2.of course everyone knows that in private servers that gladiator is gonna be most over powered char which i know something has to be done about it...

3. chanters word skills, (example is word of wind, word of inspiration, word of life), dont work unless you are in a party.

all i can think of at the moment, went to sleep last night and forgot to put this all down and made me forget some things

will add more in when i think of more

EDIT-

Heiron and Beluslan mobs have no drops only things that drop are quest times
Back to top Go down
DiXiE

PostSubject: Re: here are some things that i think about   Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:57 pm

LOL glad is not the most over powered class in there a ranger or sin with decent gear can kill a glad without any doubt lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lina

PostSubject: Re: here are some things that i think about   Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:16 am

I'm a living proof, I can kill gladiators with all OP gear without getting even scratched.

PostSubject: Re: here are some things that i think about   Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:04 pm

DiXiE wrote:
LOL glad is not the most over powered class in there a ranger or sin with decent gear can kill a glad without any doubt lol

+1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: here are some things that i think about   

Back to top Go down

here are some things that i think about
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sapphire Aion :: Sapphire Aion :: Bug Reports-
Jump to: